This is an in-person workshop. Wilson is not converting the content to virtual learning.
The Wilson Reading System® 4th Edition Institute two-day workshop provides an in-depth, hands-on professional learning opportunity focused on Steps 1-6 of the new edition. Wilson Reading System 4th Edition Institute session topics include:
- An Overview of the Wilson Reading System 4th Edition
- A Systematic & Integrated Approach to Teaching Phonology, Morphology, and Orthography
- The Study of Word Elements
- Fourth Edition Materials Tour
- WRS Instructor Manual and Lesson Plan Practice
- Vocabulary and Wilson Words in the 4th Edition
- Assessment, Accountability, and Instruction
- End-of-Step Assessment Lesson Practice
Prerequisite: Wilson Reading System Level I or Level II Certification
Place: Robinowitz Education Center, 800 North Road, Pennington, NJ 08534
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm both days
Price: $500 per person (includes materials for workshop only; does not include Wilson Reading System teacher or student materials). ** Special offer for each Institute attendee: 10% discount, plus free shipping for Wilson Reading System 4th Edition Manual (Steps 1-6) and/or a Wilson Reading System Introductory Set (Steps 1-6)! Flyer with ordering information will be provided after registration.